Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
The Marketing Assistant supports all marketing operations by researching, compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials under minimal supervision and in a professional and timely manner.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager and a team of UI designers and front-end developers in a very fast-paced environment to successfully execute innovative marketing and sales campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates competitor, client and prospect database by inputting data from research and internal sources; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Participates and contributes actively to the brainstorming and creative process
- Proofreads and drafts business correspondence, blog posts, articles, social media postings in English
- University diploma
- 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Sound understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures
- English language skills — excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent copywriting skills - ability to rework technical text for a broader audience
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage a campaign budget
- Ability to perform statistical analysis
- General math skills
- Data entry skills
- Sharp-eyed on details
- Creative and innovative
- Cover letter and CV in English
The company offers
Apply for this position